Google

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Out of Order

Well, I am going to have to enter this blog post a little out of order. You will hear about my Dubai adventures soon, I promise.

We went to City Center tonight. To Firangi Paani. It is this kind of British-ish bar that serves bar food with an Indian twist. I ordered a roasted chicken sandwich. Do you think it tasted liked roasted chicken? If you think so, you haven't been reading my blog. It actually tasted just like the chicken croissant sandwich I talked about like 4 posts ago... Spicy.

Anyway, we were meeting up with one of the Dubliners who was about to leave town and a bunch of the locals came to join in on the festivities. Good times.

People here are so welcoming. I am used to the US where you have to prove yourself to some extent before you can make it in the circle. You know, to make it into the clique?

Friendly people. Dancing to hits from the US and UK from the 70's to 07.

Good times.

I can't complain.

1 comment:

Maha Man said...

Zach, your Mom and Dad were just visiting us here in Nevada City last weekend. She showed my your blog. Very cool.
Patti said, He probably does not know who we are. But I am sure you do. At least we remember you!!
Love reading about your adventures.
Take care, Garret Walther and Patti (Spooner)