Google

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mebaz Revisited

After work, we made it back over to Mebaz so Jeff could pick up some pants he had made, and Greg and Scott could get fitted for some clothes. The service tonight was tremendously better and I think I will definitely be having some clothes made there.

It's pretty crazy. They have all of this Dolce & Gabana, Emporio Armani, and other high end fabrics with which you can have fitted suits made for anywhere from $250-$500. I definitely am going to be having a couple of suits, a blazer and a few shirts made. Gotta wait till all this work at the gym kicks in before I get measured, though. What good is a fitted suit that doesn't fit, right?

However, I am not sure what suits I should get. I have a brown pinstripe, and I was thinking I should get a black one, and maybe a gray one. Also, since it is totally custom, I can choose where the pockets are, how many buttons it has, the lining, etc. I'm open to suggestions, if you have any. Aunt Tami, if you are reading this, I need some high class advice, please drop me a line. :)

Afterwards, we we had dinner at Greg and Scott's favorite restaurant in Hyderabad. A cart that sells these Indian flauta like things called Frankie's. I had a Tawa chicken one and a vegetable one. They were fantastic!

You think eating off of a food cart in India is any sketchier than in Mexico? I'll let you know.

No comments: